With his recent release, Dhruva, faring decently at the box-office, Ram Charan is a relieved man finally. Still basking in the success of his debut production, Khaidi No.150, Ram Charan is all set to kick-start his next movie in Sukumar’s direction tomorrow.
Ram Charan, via a post on his official Facebook page, said, “Moving on quicky, launching my next with our director Sukumar & Mythri Movie Makers Tomorrow… Excited!” This as-yet-untitled village based movie will be shot extensively in the Godavari region.
Samantha will be essaying the female lead’s role in this movie. DSP scores the music.
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Success Meet Postponed
- Nagarjuna to unveil the trailer of Lakshmi’s Wife of Ram
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date