With his recent release, Dhruva, faring decently at the box-office, Ram Charan is a relieved man finally. Still basking in the success of his debut production, Khaidi No.150, Ram Charan is all set to kick-start his next movie in Sukumar’s direction tomorrow.
Ram Charan, via a post on his official Facebook page, said, “Moving on quicky, launching my next with our director Sukumar & Mythri Movie Makers Tomorrow… Excited!” This as-yet-untitled village based movie will be shot extensively in the Godavari region.
Samantha will be essaying the female lead’s role in this movie. DSP scores the music.
- Gang going steady on weekdays
- 95% of politicians are rascals: Mohan Babu
- Press Note : Godavari Restaurant Chain is all set to flow in Phoenix, AZ
- Here’s what Balakrishna will play when he turns 60
- All eyes on Achari America Yatra’s trailer