The much-awaited 27th project of Young Tiger NTR has flagged off in Hyderabad this afternoon. The movie’s unit will first can the scenes involving the supporting cast and NTR will be joining the sets from March 10th.
NTR is currently working out to chisel himself for his triple roles, which will surely leave his fans thrilled. Meanwhile, the unit is on a hunt for two more heroines, while Raashi Khanna is officially onboard.
KS Ravindra is directing this movie and Kalyanram is producing it on his NTR Arts banner. DSP is the film’s music composer. Tentatively titled Jai Lavakusa, this movie is expected to hit the screens in August.
- Nikhil’s Keshava gets a release date
- Mahesh says Baahubali is mind-boggling
- Garuda Vega speeds up post-production
- Ramya Krishna thanks audience for Baahubali
- Baahubali’s sets new records in Karnataka & Kerala, misses TN
Articles that might interest you