It’s been more than 12 years since star heroine Anushka made her debut in Tollywood with Nagarjuna’s Super. Incidentally, Anushka has not dubbed in her own voice over these years. During one of her recent interviews post Bhaagamathie’s success, Anushka revealed the reason behind not attempting to dub for her roles.
“I can speak Telugu fluently, but I have a childlike voice. This will affect the characters that I play. My family members tease me saying that even those sitting next me cannot hear me. Unfortunately, I don’t have a strong voice which is needed for the kind of characters I’m playing,” Anushka said.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23