It’s well-known that Tamil hero-filmmaker Vishal had vowed to marry only after the completion of Nadigar Sangam’s (South Indian Artistes’ Association) own building. Vishal is the General Secretary of Nadigar Sangam. Yesterday, Vishal interacted with the media at Chennai airport and revealed that he will get married in January, 2019.
Even though Vishal didn’t reveal the name of his bride-to-be, he said that his marriage will take place at Nadigar Sangam’s new building and that he has already paid an advance amount to book the venue. Nadigar Sangam’s building will be completed by December and an inaugural ceremony will be held in January next year. Vishal’s marriage will be the first auspicious occasion at the building.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date