The incessant rains that have been wreaking havoc on Hyderabad for the last few days are posing a huge challenge to the civilians. Following a couple of tragic deaths caused by potholes, civic authorities have issued caution against going out on the streets.
Today, the trailer launch event of Ram’s Hyper is scheduled to take place in Hyderabad. However, a concerned Ram took to Twitter to caution his fans on attending it.
Ram tweeted, “My dearest fans,the roads dont seem safe.Yemaatram risk anipinchina pls Refrain from coming to the event. You can watch it Live on TV.#love” Quite thoughtful indeed!
— Ram Pothineni (@ramsayz) September 23, 2016
- Tamannaah’s new Telugu film kick-started in London
- Mahesh’s Spyder’s teaser duration locked
- Anando Brahma’s plotline is a first in Telugu Cinema
- Mystery around Raj Tarun’s visually challenged role revealed
- Bunny, Pooja missed SFS, but made it to DJ
Articles that might interest you