Macho hunk Rana Daggubati is awaiting the release of Ghazi, which is slated to in cinemas on February 17th. Ghazi is a submarine war drama based on the mysterious sinking of Pakistan’s PNS Ghazi submarine during the Indo-Pak war off the Visakhapatnam coast in 1971.
Last night, Rana took part in the inaugural ceremony of Visakha Utsav at RK Beach to unveil Ghazi’s new trailer. Speaking on the occasion, Rana went nostalgic about his association with the beach city and dedicated Ghazi to the people of Vizag.
Rana also revealed that he had spent a lot of time in Vizag when his grandpa Dr. D Ramanaidu was building Ramanaidu Studios in the city. Directed by debutant Sankalp, Ghazi is produced on PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainment banners.
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
- Press Note : Spicy Salaa – From the Kitchens of Godavari
Articles that might interest you