We have recently reported that actor Gopichand’s latest movie under Sampath Nandi’s direction has wrapped up its second schedule. According to a fresh update from the film’s unit, Gopichand performed without applying any make-up to bring in the natural effect.
Apparently, Sampath was canning a few scenes in a house set specially erected in a slum in Secunderabad, and he wanted the scenes to look natural and the leading man readily obliged.
This as-yet-untitled film has glamour queen Hansika playing the female lead. J Bhagawan and J Pullarao are jointly producing this movie.
- Summer release for Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR-Ram Charan
- Keerthy Suresh In Talks For Ram’s Next?
- Actor’s Search For A Soulmate Goes Viral
- A whopping 150 Cr budget for Rajamouli-Charan-NTR film
- Raai Laxmi’s Julie 2 Based On True Story Of An Actress?