From the past few weeks there has been continuous search to find a heroine for Balakrishna’s 100th film. Several names were making the rounds but latest reports reveals that Shriya has been confirmed as the female lead.
After zeroing on many names, both Krish and Balakrishna felt that Shriya would perfectly suit the character of a princes in the film. Shriya has already acted opposite Balakrishna in the past and this is a superb opportunity for her to work under a genius director like Krish.
Currently, Balakrishna is touring the US and once he comes back, the second schedule will kick start in a specially laid set in Hyderabad. Watch out this space for more details on this project.
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Anjali, Raai Lakshmi team up for a bilingual
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI