Megapower Star Ram Charan’s soon to be launched film, the Telugu remake of Tamil smash hit Thani Oruvan, has been delayed primarily to get the right cast. Ever since the film was announced, the makers have been in talks with a few actresses to play the female lead. There were reports that Cherry’s Yevadu heroine Shruti Haasan was approached by the film’s unit.
Now, as per the latest update, Shruti Haasan has finally given her nod to the project after much deliberation. The actress is currently sorting out her dates for the film as she is working in a couple of other projects simultaneously. The film also stars Arvind Swamy in a negative role.
Surender Reddy will be directing this film and Geetha Arts will be producing it. The film will be launched formally in the third week of January and the regular shooting will commence from February.
- Megastar’s title for Sai Dharam Tej’s next?
- Talented Actor Bags A Crucial Role In Krish’s Manikarnika
- Vijay Devarakonda-Parasuram’s Film To Begin Soon
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s audio album to be out soon
- Mumaith Khan Leaves Bigg Boss House
Articles that might interest you