After a long gap following the release of his previous film, Bengal Tiger, Ravi Teja has finally zeroed in on a couple of projects to be directed by Bobby and Vikram Siri respectively. Bobby’s movie will kick-start first and it is going to be a high budget action entertainer.
According to the latest reports, Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger heroine Raashi Khanna has been roped in by the makers to play the female lead. Raashi has reportedly signed on the dotted lines already.
This yet-untitled movie will go on floors on October 12. Ram Talluri, the producer of Chuttalabbayi, is the film’s producer.
- Mega speculation on Chiru151
- Mahanubhavudu progressing at exotic European locales
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Allu Arjun is at his best in every single shot in DJ: Pooja Hegde
Articles that might interest you