After a long gap following the release of his previous film, Bengal Tiger, Ravi Teja has finally zeroed in on a couple of projects to be directed by Bobby and Vikram Siri respectively. Bobby’s movie will kick-start first and it is going to be a high budget action entertainer.
According to the latest reports, Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger heroine Raashi Khanna has been roped in by the makers to play the female lead. Raashi has reportedly signed on the dotted lines already.
This yet-untitled movie will go on floors on October 12. Ram Talluri, the producer of Chuttalabbayi, is the film’s producer.
- Vishal Moves On To His Next
- Mehreen Gets Floored By Kajal’s Affection
- Mahesh Babu has Achieved What I Always Wanted : SJ Suryah
- Much Awaited Sequel To Roll Soon
- Mahanubhavudu’s trailer attached to Jai Lava Kusa’s prints
Articles that might interest you