Ever since Shruti Haasan had walked out of Sanghamitra, one of the most expensive films to be ever made in India, there has been a lot of speculation about the film’s leading lady. As per the latest updates, the makers have finally roped in Varun Tej’s Loafer actress Disha Patani for the leading lady’s role.
Sanghamitra stars Jayam Ravi and Arya as the main leads. This 450 plus crore ambitious period fantasy drama will be directed by Sundar C and produced by Sri Thenandal Films banner. AR Rahman will be scoring the film’s soundtrack.
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel
- Interview : Rashmi Gautam – I will continue to do glamour doll roles
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?
- Pelli Choopulu’s director kick-starts his next