It is well-known that actress Tamannaah will be reprising Kangana Ranaut’s role in the Tamil remake of Bollywood hit, Queen. The Tamil version will be directed by veteran actress and filmmaker Revathi.
According to the latest reports, Tamannaah will also play the lead role in Queen’s Telugu version. Interestingly, the Telugu version will be directed by Uttama Villain director Ramesh Aravind, who is also directing Queen’s Kannada version.
Tamannaah is yet to sign on the dotted lines as she is sorting out her dates at present. Noted stunt co-ordinator and filmmaker Thiagarajan is going to produce all the four South Indian versions of Queen.
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat