Recently, notorious Rajasthani mafia don Lawrence Bishnoi threatened to kill Bollywood superstar Salman Khan when the actor appears in the Jodhpur Court in connection with the blackbuck poaching case. But Salman attended the hearing in Jodhpur recently and returned to Mumbai amid heavy security.
However, the death threats continued even on Wednesday, prompting the Mumbai Police to stall Salman’s Race 3’s shoot at a film studio in Mumbai. A special security team escorted Salman to his residence. The Tiger Zinda Hai actor will resume shooting once the security arrangements are taken care of. Meanwhile, the Khan family is also contemplating legal action against Lawrence Bishnoi.
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US
- Rajamouli, Shobu To Address Students At IIM-A
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej