The recently completed Krishna Pushkaralu drew a lot of applause from all corners for good execution and planning. The Govt of Andhra Pradesh went all out to make the event a grand success and a special attraction during the Pushkaralu was the Krishna Harathi, which was performed at a special ghat.
The Govt. lauded Boyapati Sreenu for executing the Harathi programs in a good way. But not many people know about the hidden talent behind this event. Art director Sahi Suresh, who has worked for Krish’s ‘Kanche’ and Kranthi Madhav’s ‘Malli Malli Idhi Rani Roju’ etc, designed and worked on these sets with Boyapati.
The director’s flair for showmanship and drama were perfectly complemented by Suresh’s vision and creativity.
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
Articles that might interest you