It is a known fact that the police department has decided to act strictly against film makers who fail to showcase the cops in a rich light. Acting tougher, they also asked Dil Raju and his team to rename their film from Policeodu to Police.
In the similar fashion, the police welfare organizations filed a cased asking the makers of Srikanth’s upcoming film Mental Police to change the title. Reacting strongly to the case filed, the high court today in Hyderabad passed a judgement against the makers ordering them to change the title of their film.
Reports reveal that the makers are in currently in search of a different title and will announce a new one shortly.
- Hours before release, Baahubali surpasses yet another milestone
- Thaman starts composing for Varun’s next
- First look of AR Rahman’s directorial debut unveiled
- Baahubali 2 Shatters Dangal’s Record!
- Interview : S S Rajamouli – There will be a lot of humour in Baahubali 2
Articles that might interest you