Dileep was taken into custody and was in jail for the past 85 days. Now, the latest update is that the Kerala High Court has finally granted conditional bail to Dileep.
HC also asked him to surrender his passport and deposit 1 lakh rupees. On the Other hand, Dileep’s latest outing, Ramleela is running to packed houses across Kerala.
- Interesting title for Nara Rohith’s next
- Ravi Teja to romance stylish MLA?
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer