The Madras High Court has ordered a probe into the alleged controversial comments made by Tamil star Vijay’s father and senior actor-filmmaker SA Chandrasekhar. During an event in November, SA Chandrasekhar reportedly said that offering gifts at the Tirumala Tirupathi temple is equal to bribe.
A fringe group in Chennai moved the High Court and filed a petition against SA Chandrasekhar, strongly objecting his comments. The court, on Saturday, ordered the Greater Chennai Police to file a case and arrest SA Chandrasekhar if they procure enough evidence.
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Vijayotsava Sabha will be a grand affair
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office