The Madras High Court today lashed out at the filmmakers who discard basic social responsibility and glorify violence and obscenity in films. The High Court made this comment in lieu of the recent murder of a 16-year-old girl by her 19-year-old stalker Prabhu in the name of love.
The High Court also held today’s filmmakers responsible for spoiling the minds of the youths by bombarding their films with double entendres and sleaze. Apparently, Prabhu humiliated the victim and mother by singing a teasing song from a popular movie.
- Craze builds up for NTR’s Big Boss
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Hansika In Talks For Sangamithra?
- Bollywood offers for star hero’s wife
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
Articles that might interest you