The Madras High Court today lashed out at the filmmakers who discard basic social responsibility and glorify violence and obscenity in films. The High Court made this comment in lieu of the recent murder of a 16-year-old girl by her 19-year-old stalker Prabhu in the name of love.
The High Court also held today’s filmmakers responsible for spoiling the minds of the youths by bombarding their films with double entendres and sleaze. Apparently, Prabhu humiliated the victim and mother by singing a teasing song from a popular movie.
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Bank robbery a key aspect in JLK
- Poll : What did you think of Mahanubhavudu’s trailer?
- Maruthi sets the bar high with Mahanubhavudu’s trailer
- Spyder clears its Tamil censor formalities
Articles that might interest you