In an unexpected twist, the High Court in Hyderabad issued notices to film star and TDP’s Hindupur MLA Balakrishna in the Gautamiputra Satakarni’s entertainment tax exemption case. The High Court has asked Balayya to file his counter within two weeks.
The Court acted on the petitioner’s appeal in which he alleged that both the state governments did not follow transparent norms while granting tax exemption to Balayya’s prestigious 100th film. The petitioner also said that the entertainment tax must go to the state exchequer.
Along with Balayya, the High Court has also issued notices to the makers of Gautamiputra Satakarni and even Gunasekhar and his wife Neelima Guna, who were exempted from paying the entertainment tax by the Telangana government for their film Rudhramadevi.
- Yet another hero to don triple roles
- Baahubali 2 To Set New Records In Bangalore
- Saaho teaser hits the bull’s eye
- Top Actress Dazzles In A Special Song In SSR’s Film
- Legendary Director Is An Inspiration To Superstar
Articles that might interest you