Recently, we reported that the makers of Rajinikanth-starrer Kabali have moved the Madras High Court against the Internet Service Providers (ISPs) in India from allowing the streaming of pirated copies of their film online.
In a much needed respite for the film’s makers, the court on Friday passed an interim order asking the 169 registered ISPs in India from permitting illegal downloads and barring the online exhibition of Kabali, which is slated to hit the screens worldwide on July 22.
The order also restraints multi-system operators (MSOs) from permitting illegal telecast of Kabali by cable operators registered with them.
- Vijay Devarakonda’s Tamil debut from March
- Priya Prakash Varrier’s song sets a new Mollywood record
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Huge crowds gather to get a glimpse of Samantha
- Whopping budget for Rana-Gunasekhar’s Hiranyakasipa