Recently, we reported that the makers of Rajinikanth-starrer Kabali have moved the Madras High Court against the Internet Service Providers (ISPs) in India from allowing the streaming of pirated copies of their film online.
In a much needed respite for the film’s makers, the court on Friday passed an interim order asking the 169 registered ISPs in India from permitting illegal downloads and barring the online exhibition of Kabali, which is slated to hit the screens worldwide on July 22.
The order also restraints multi-system operators (MSOs) from permitting illegal telecast of Kabali by cable operators registered with them.
- Rajamouli, Rana To Launch Baahubali Novel In Delhi
- Interesting Story Behind Making Of Baahubali 2
- Guru to open with good pre-release hype
- Mahesh Babu Is The Most Handsome Actor: NTR
- KRR Wants To Work With Nani, Rana
Articles that might interest you