Krishnavamsi is going to make a horror film in Dil Raju’s banner later this year, after completing his assignment with Nandamuri Balakrishna. This horror film has the tentative title of Rudraksha and Samantha is playing the heroine. Ramya Krishna will be seen in an important role.
The movie deals with supernatural concepts and the team is doing extensive pre-production for the same. According to our sources, some high end VFX work is going to be in the film and Dil Raju is getting ready to invest a lot of money into this project. Some estimates say that this film will have one of the highest VFX budgets in the Telugu Film Industry, after Baahubali and Rudhrama Devi.
The movie is being planned for a summer 2017 release.
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP