The shooting for Rajnikanth’s Lingaa under the direction of K S Ravikumar is currently progressing on a brisk pace. As per the latest update, this will be the first movie in India to be shot with a Phantom Flex 4k high speed camera. This camera will be used for shooting a stunt sequence.
Hollywood Stunt master Lee Whittake, who did a supreme job for Kamal Hassan’s Vishwaroopam has been roped in for Lingaa as well. The action scenes for this movie will surely raise the bar in Indian cinema.
Shooting for this movie is currently progressing in Hyderabad, and the team will soon go abroad for songs. Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka are playing female leads in this film, which has music by A R Rahman.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 18-02-2018
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Senior comedian Gundu Hanumantharao passes away
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar