Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Janatha Garage’ is gearing up for a release this August. As the film’s talkie part comes to a close, interesting details about the movie are coming out. According to reliable sources, the film’s second half is a highly charged emotional ride.
The film has Malayalam superstar Mohan Lal in a key role and the scenes between NTR and Mohanlal in the second half are said to be the major highlight for the movie. The film is being directed by Koratala Shiva and shooting is going on in and around Hyderabad.
Devi Sri Prasad is the music director for the movie. Samantha and Nithya Menen will be seen as the heroine in this big budget action entertainer.
- Chiru151: There’s more than just Sye Raa
- Spyder to be dubbed in Arabic
- Murugadoss’ 20-minute narration paved the way for Spyder
- Spyder’s ‘Putchakaya Putchakaya’ song to be out soon
- Sitara’s first day at dance school
Articles that might interest you