Young Tiger NTR is currently busy shooting for his upcoming film in creative filmmaker Sukumar’s direction. Currently, the unit is shooting crucial scenes in the UK and the makers have already announced that the movie will hit the screens on January 8th next year. Happening beauty Rakul Preet is the film’s leading lady.
Sources reveal that Bolt Cinebot Robotic Arm, a cutting-edge camera which can capture high speed moving objects, was used for canning a fight sequence of the movie. It is also learnt that this is the first time that such type of technology is being used for an Indian film.
Produced by B.V.S.N Prasad, the music for the film is being composed by Devi Sri Prasad.
- Megastar’s title for Sai Dharam Tej’s next?
- Talented Actor Bags A Crucial Role In Krish’s Manikarnika
- Vijay Devarakonda-Parasuram’s Film To Begin Soon
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s audio album to be out soon
- Mumaith Khan Leaves Bigg Boss House
Articles that might interest you