Hindi actress Neetu Chandra, has been on and off the south film circuit. After a long gap, she has backed an interesting project. The latest report from Chennai reveals that Neetu will be doing a special song in Suriya’s Singam 3.
Neetu will shake a leg with the superstar for a song which will come during the beginning of the film. The shooting of the film has been wrapped up and the post-production is on in full swing.
Directed by Hari, Singam 3 has Anushka and Shruthi Haasn as the female leads. The action entertainer is up for a release on the 16th of December.
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Garuda Vega’s US promotions in full swing
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi’s first look to be out soon
- Lavanya opens up about her role in VOZ
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikran project?