With the completion of the first week, Baahubali has done some never before business all over. Its Hindi version itself has crossed the 250 crore mark and within no time the film will also touch the 300 crore mark.
With no big films released this week, the same flow is supposed to continue. With the weekend setting in, the collections are bound to jump even further. If the film touches the 300 crore mark, it will be only the fifth film after Dangal, PK, Bajrangi Bhaijaan and Sultan to make such money in India.
The trade pundits are shocked with the film is performing all over.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock