The craze surrounding SRK’s Raees and Hrithik’s Kaabil was huge and as expected, both the films opened quite well in both the Telugu speaking states. These two films are running to packed houses all over and the collections in cities like Vizag and Hyderabad are very strong.
The added advantage for Kaabil is that it was also released in Telugu as a Balam giving it, even more, exposure. Vishnu’s Lakkunnodu is also holding its fort among the Telugu films. Apart from this, the Sankranthi releases will have a decent run in the coming two days.
But it is very clear that the Hindi biggies which will surely dominate the next few days.
- Sensational heroine to do a horror thriller?
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
Articles that might interest you