The craze surrounding SRK’s Raees and Hrithik’s Kaabil was huge and as expected, both the films opened quite well in both the Telugu speaking states. These two films are running to packed houses all over and the collections in cities like Vizag and Hyderabad are very strong.
The added advantage for Kaabil is that it was also released in Telugu as a Balam giving it, even more, exposure. Vishnu’s Lakkunnodu is also holding its fort among the Telugu films. Apart from this, the Sankranthi releases will have a decent run in the coming two days.
But it is very clear that the Hindi biggies which will surely dominate the next few days.
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
- Young Telugu Actress In Dhanush’s VIP 2
- Cute teaser of Mental Madhilo impresses
- Young hero’s next to feature five heroines
Articles that might interest you