Released on 10th July, SS Rajamouli’s epic war drama, Baahubali The Beginning, created a storm at the box-offices worldwide. Today, the film completes its historic 100th-day run after taking Telugu Cinema to international level. Baahubali grossed close to 600 crores and has been declared India’s biggest blockbuster ever.
Baahubali The Beginning showcases the story of a warrior, played by an impeccable Prabhas, destined to rule the great Mahishmathi Kingdom. The emotional conflict of Devasena and the revenge drama between Baahubali and Bhallaladeva in the film’s plot clicked big time. The film also created a rare feat of registering record collections in 4 languages, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi.
Currently, Baahubali is touring several international film festivals and is also gearing up for its Asian release. Meanwhile, the makers are busy with the pre-production of the film’s second part, Baahubali The Conclusion, which is expected to release in the second half of 2016.
- Dangal creates history, First Indian movie to collect Rs 2,000 Cr
- Culprits arrested for leaking Jai Lava Kusa’s teaser
- Harish Shankar Reveals Interesting Details About His Films
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
- Amy Jackson Is The New Face Of A UK Brand
Articles that might interest you