The latest update from the film’s makers reveals that noted Hollywood cameraman Dani Sanchez-Lopez is working on this prestigious project. Dani is well-known for his elaborative color mixing and fascinating light diffusion techniques in movies such as Dibakar Banerjee’s Detective Byomkesh Bakshy, Qatil Akh by East Side Story, Heal, Dil Dhadakne Do, Tamanchey, Ishqueria and San Pacchattar etc.
Mahanati spans across several decades. Thus, the team is using 16mm, 35mm and Alexa with V-Lite anamorphic and Master Prime lenses to achieve different looks of the past and enhance the overall visual grandeur.
The biopic is being directed by Nag Ashwin and produced by Swapna Dutt and her father and senior producer Ashwini Dutt. Samantha, and Dulquer Salmaan will be seen in important roles.
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- A surprise awaits Mahesh Babu’s fans
- Poll : Should Pawan Kalyan bid goodbye to films?
- Update on Na Peru Surya’s audio