Hero Varun Tej is currently prepping for the much-awaited sci-fi thriller in Ghazi director Sankalp Reddy’s direction. Both Varun and Sankalp are undergoing training to understand the Zero Gravity experience. The film will be produced by Rajeev Reddy and director Krish. The regular shooting will kick-start from May.
As per the latest reports, the makers are roping in Hollywood stunt coordinators to help them with the Zero Gravity scenes. This will ensure absolute accuracy while filming the space scenes. The as-yet-untitled film will be based in the Sriharikota Space Center. A major portion of the film will be shot in Georgia. The team is currently busy finalizing the other major cast and crew.
- Interview : Kajal Aggarwal- MLA is a pucca entertainer with a good social message
- Impressive feat by Naga Shaurya’s Chalo: 50 days in 45 centres
- Krishnarjuna Yuddham’s audio launch in the holy temple town
- Kajal confirms her next with young hero
- Ajith’s Viswasam underway in Hyderabad