‘Baahubali’ is undoubtedly the most eagerly awaited film not just in the Telugu states but also in Tamil Nadu and across India, where the film will be releasing big. A lot is riding on the film in terms of fans’ expectations and Team Baahubali is leaving no stone unturned to escalate the hype until the film releases.
Starting tomorrow, the makers will unveil the posters featuring the film’s main characters. This lineup will continue till the trailer launch on the 31st of May, after which the expectations will surely rise tremendously.
This kind of never before promotional strategy is usually seen in Hollywood and occasionally for big budget films in Bollywood.
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends