With Aagadu returning astounding first day figures both in India and abroad, the bar seems to be set for Ram Charan’s Govindudu Andarivadele which is releasing on Oct 1st. With no other big movie in sight, and the added advantage of the dasara vacations dawning on the movie, it is only possible that GAV could stand out among one of the top 10 grossers of all time.
Charan has already proved his box office potential with Yevadu, Naayak and Magadheera. It remains to be seen if he can repeat his magic. GAV is directed by ace director Krishna Vamsi, and Kajal Agarwal is the female lead. As reported earlier, the censor formalities could take place on 22nd of this month.
- Star character artiste all set for directorial debut
- Baahubali duo Rajamouli and Shobu invest in a startup
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Kajal’s role in Kalyan Ram’s MLA revealed