Released last Friday to mixed response from the audiences and critics alike, Teja’s Hora Hori was primarily under scrutiny for its excessive length. At a duration of 159 minutes, Hora Hori is one of the longest duration films released this year. As per the latest update from the film’s production house, at least 15 minutes of the film has been edited out and the trimmed version will be screened from today itself.
In one of the promotional interviews prior to the film’s release, Teja expressed his heavy dissent on the current fascination for short duration films. The director even said that audiences will not bother about the duration if the film has a solid story which can make them sit till the end.
Teja also hoped that the yesteryear tradition of longer duration films will make a comeback in the near future.
- Balayya wraps up an intense climax fight
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer
- Rahul’s Drushti’s teaser to be out soon
- Kajal reveals her 5 favorite movies
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion