After the blockbuster success of his last release, Allu Arjun starrer Race Gurram, successful director Surender Reddy is ready with his latest action comedy, Kick 2. Speaking at a promotional event last night, Surender Reddy said that he started his journey with NTR Arts and now completing ten glorious years in the Telugu film industry with the same banner.
In his decade long career, Surender directed seven films including the upcoming Kick 2. Suri, as he is popularly known as in the industry, also expressed happiness over teaming up with Ravi Teja again and hoped that Kick 2 will become a much bigger hit than Kick.
Nandamuri Kalyanram produced this high budget entertainer and Rakul Preet Singh will be seen romancing Ravi Teja. Thaman’s music has already become quite popular and the film will be releasing amidst high expectations.
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture