KK Senthil Kumar is one of the leading cinematographers in Tollywood. His top class work for some of SS Rajamouli’s movies have earned him nationwide reputation. This talented DOP has now expressed his wish to turn director.
Interacting with the media at the Indywood Film Carnival at Ramoji Film City, Senthil said that he has been planning to turn director since a long time and that he will wield the megaphone once he finds time from his cinematography assignments.
Senthil further said that he wants to direct his own script and that he will start penning it as soon as he gets an exciting idea. Senthil is currently shooting Baahubali 2.
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Bank robbery a key aspect in JLK
- Poll : What did you think of Mahanubhavudu’s trailer?
- Maruthi sets the bar high with Mahanubhavudu’s trailer
- Spyder clears its Tamil censor formalities
Articles that might interest you