Actor Nani is keenly awaiting the release his romantic thriller Gentleman to carry forward his success streak. The film is slated for its release on June 17 and the makers have stepped up the promotional blitzkrieg. We have recently reported that Nani will shoot for Trinadh Rao Nakkina’s film after Gentleman’s release.
This as yet-untitled film will be produced by leading filmmaker Dil Raju and if the ongoing reports are anything to go by, musical hit machine Devi Sri Prasad has be approached to compose the music for the film. Apparently, the film’s director and Dil Raju met DSP recently and narrated the script. Highly impressed with the story, DSP reportedly gave his nod.
If the news ends up becoming true eventually, this will be the first time that a Nani film will feature DSP’s music.
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
Articles that might interest you