Exactly 20 years ago on February 28th, 1997, Yuvan Shankar Raja, son of the legendary music composer Ilayaraja, debuted as a music composer with Aravindhan. Since then, there’s no looking back for this hotshot music composer.
Yuvan Shankar Raja redefined film music with his path breaking compositions and continues to enthrall music lovers with his theme tracks. The master composer is also popular among Telugu film lovers through movies like 7/G Brindavan Colony, Orange and Panjaa etc.
Yuvan will be celebrating his 20 years in film industry by turning producer with Nayanthara’s ongoing murder mystery thriller, Kolaiyudhir Kalam.
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
- Press Note : Spicy Salaa – From the Kitchens of Godavari
Articles that might interest you