Exactly 20 years ago on February 28th, 1997, Yuvan Shankar Raja, son of the legendary music composer Ilayaraja, debuted as a music composer with Aravindhan. Since then, there’s no looking back for this hotshot music composer.
Yuvan Shankar Raja redefined film music with his path breaking compositions and continues to enthrall music lovers with his theme tracks. The master composer is also popular among Telugu film lovers through movies like 7/G Brindavan Colony, Orange and Panjaa etc.
Yuvan will be celebrating his 20 years in film industry by turning producer with Nayanthara’s ongoing murder mystery thriller, Kolaiyudhir Kalam.
- Tollywood stars give a thumbs up to Bharat Ane Nenu
- BAN registers a non-Baahubali 2 record opening in Krishna
- BAN’s day 1 Guntur collections, A non-Baahubali 2 record
- Bharat Ane Nenu sets an all-time record in Chennai
- Despite no offers, BAN eyes all-time top 3rd opening in US