Exactly 20 years ago on February 28th, 1997, Yuvan Shankar Raja, son of the legendary music composer Ilayaraja, debuted as a music composer with Aravindhan. Since then, there’s no looking back for this hotshot music composer.
Yuvan Shankar Raja redefined film music with his path breaking compositions and continues to enthrall music lovers with his theme tracks. The master composer is also popular among Telugu film lovers through movies like 7/G Brindavan Colony, Orange and Panjaa etc.
Yuvan will be celebrating his 20 years in film industry by turning producer with Nayanthara’s ongoing murder mystery thriller, Kolaiyudhir Kalam.
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
Articles that might interest you