It is almost certain that Stylish Star Allu Arjun will team up with Tamil filmmaker Lingusamy after wrapping up his ongoing film, Sarrainodu. The movie is expected to go on floors this summer and it is said to be a Telugu-Tamil bilingual.
Latest update about this crazy project reveals that young musical sensation Anirudh Ravichander will be composing the tunes for this highly anticipated film. In the past, Anirudh was supposed to score for Ram Charan’s Bruce Lee and Trivikram’s A..Aa, but he walked out of both the projects to work on Tamil biggies.
Keep watching this space for more interesting updates about this project.
- Interview : Sandeep Reddy – Arjun Reddy is a celebration of sadness
- Tamil film industry to remain shut again
- Shocking original run time of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Upcoming actress credits her success to Trivikram
Articles that might interest you