It is almost certain that Stylish Star Allu Arjun will team up with Tamil filmmaker Lingusamy after wrapping up his ongoing film, Sarrainodu. The movie is expected to go on floors this summer and it is said to be a Telugu-Tamil bilingual.
Latest update about this crazy project reveals that young musical sensation Anirudh Ravichander will be composing the tunes for this highly anticipated film. In the past, Anirudh was supposed to score for Ram Charan’s Bruce Lee and Trivikram’s A..Aa, but he walked out of both the projects to work on Tamil biggies.
Keep watching this space for more interesting updates about this project.
- Aadhi’s role to be quite interesting in Bhaagmathie
- Rana Daggubati In Sonakshi Sinha, Karan Johar’s Next
- Padmaavat is a beautiful tribute to Rani Padmavati: Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- Producers confirm Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake’s director
- Tik TikTik’s trailer impresses