This was to let the audience watch movies without being influenced by the reviews. This request by the stars witnessed mixed response from various quarters.
Speaking to a popular media house, senior producer Suresh Babu said that reviews are part of the system and and no one can curtail the freedom of expression of reviewers. “How can you stop the social media? It is not possible,” the producer said.
Suresh Babu also added that no positive review can save a bad film and vice-versa, further reminding how early reviews for small movies like Pelli Choopulu and Ghazi helped thembecome huge money spinners at the box-office.
- Poll : Will Kattappa’s secret of Killing Baahubali effect Baahubali’s outcome?
- Baahubali producer tweets amid leakage rumors
- Saaho makers take evasive action
- Special shows planned for Baahubali
- Garuda Vega’s makers spend a bomb on Sunny Leone’s song
Articles that might interest you