This was to let the audience watch movies without being influenced by the reviews. This request by the stars witnessed mixed response from various quarters.
Speaking to a popular media house, senior producer Suresh Babu said that reviews are part of the system and and no one can curtail the freedom of expression of reviewers. “How can you stop the social media? It is not possible,” the producer said.
Suresh Babu also added that no positive review can save a bad film and vice-versa, further reminding how early reviews for small movies like Pelli Choopulu and Ghazi helped thembecome huge money spinners at the box-office.
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
Articles that might interest you