Maverick director Trivikram’s latest hit, the romantic family entertainer A..Aa, is continuing its dream run at box-offices worldwide. One of the prominent factors in the film that arrested the viewers was the scintillating cinematography by its DOP Natarajan Subramaniam or Natty.
Speaking to a leading English news daily, Natty said that while everyone’s raving about his work, there was a lot of hard work behind every scene and the songs. Natty then explained how the hit song Yaa Yaa was conceived and shot.
The DOP said that he spent close to a month travelling across coastal Andhra to search for a location that suits the exact visuals Trivikram had in his mind. Natty said that he was inspired by the iconic Malgudi Days and its authentic and rustic rural charms while shooting the Yaa Yaa song and that they finally zeroed in on Pollachi to set the perfect backdrop. Needless to say, the song did look like a visual treat on the big screen.
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking opening
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many