Actor Hrithik Roshan has a lot riding on the film ‘Kaabil’. After going through a rough patch in his personal life and facing lacklustre reception with Mohenjodaro, the actor is betting big on his upcoming film ‘Kaabil’, which is all set to hit the screens for Republic Day.
The movie is going to have a big release in Telugu as ‘Balam’ and Hrithik is monitoring the dubbing work of the Telugu version as well. According to sources, Hrithik is taking care about how his character’s voice sounds in Telugu and has even requested multiple voice trials from dubbing artists, before picking one.
The movie will have Hrithik in a blind role and his father Rakesh Roshan is producing the movie. Sanjay Gupta is the director of the film.
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
- Date locked for Pawan-Trivikram movie launch?
Articles that might interest you