Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan has confirmed that he’s separating from his wife Sussanne. The duo were married for 13 years and before that they had been dating for four years. Although there were rumours for the past few months that all was not well between these two high profile celebrities, it was brushed aside as gossip. Now, Hrithik himself has confessed that they are separated.
In a statement to the press, Hrithik Roshan said, “Sussanne has decided to separate from me and end our 17-year relationship. This is a very trying time for the entire family and I request the media and the people to grant us our privacy at this time. I do not wish this news to disempower my fans and the people about the institution of marriage in any way. I am a firm believer in this institution and respect and honour it at the highest level.”
The couple have two sons, Hrehaan and Hridhaan. Currently, Hrithik is undergoing treatment for recurring headaches and he has assured his fans that he’ll get back soon. Earlier this year, Hrithik was seen in Krissh 3 and it went on to become a huge hit.
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Tollywood Gears Up To Party Hard For NYE 2018
- My reputation as a successful distributor took a hit: Dil Raju
- Popular actor-filmmakers provides stories to two top banners