Hrithik Roshan is leaving no stone unturned for his next project ‘Krish – 2’. He has brought in internationally acclaimed trainer Kris Gethin to Mumbai to get himself specially trained for an all new look. He is reportedly paying Kris 20lakhs a month for the duration of this period and Kris is expected to stay in Mumbai till the end of February.
Hrithik has tasted stupendous success with the ‘Krish’ series and he wants to continue the legacy with the next installment. Reports say that Vivek Oberoi will be villain in this movie. Rakesh Roshan is directing this flick and Hrithik himself is supervising the action sequences. Rajesh Roshan is composing the music.
The movie is expected to hit the screens in the second half of 2012.
- Tiger Nageswara Rao, a film on the notorious thief in the making
- Babai at his best! Ram Charan hails Power Star
- Vishnu all praises for Shriya
- Dil Raju reveals why he is out of Bharatheeyudu 2
- NTR toiling hard to wow his fans