Hrithik Roshan is leaving no stone unturned for his next project ‘Krish – 2’. He has brought in internationally acclaimed trainer Kris Gethin to Mumbai to get himself specially trained for an all new look. He is reportedly paying Kris 20lakhs a month for the duration of this period and Kris is expected to stay in Mumbai till the end of February.
Hrithik has tasted stupendous success with the ‘Krish’ series and he wants to continue the legacy with the next installment. Reports say that Vivek Oberoi will be villain in this movie. Rakesh Roshan is directing this flick and Hrithik himself is supervising the action sequences. Rajesh Roshan is composing the music.
The movie is expected to hit the screens in the second half of 2012.
- Much-Awaited magnum opus not being postponed
- Nag leaves a hint for Akhil’s new film title
- 100 screens added for mass entertainer
- Upcoming sensation hikes her remuneration
- Fidaa’s latest Krishna region collections
Articles that might interest you