Young hero Krishna Madhav, relative of Superstar Mahesh Babu is making his debut in the romantic entertainer ‘Hrudayam Ekkadunnadi’. All the basic formalities have been completed, and the film is set to hit the screens on March 15th.
V I Anand is the director, and Pavan and Sanjay produce this film jointly on Kriti Media and Hema Creations. Newcomers Sanskriti and Anusha will be paired up opposite Krishna Madhav.
- Hansika Goes Gaga Over Mohanlal
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty