Young hero Krishna Madhav, relative of Superstar Mahesh Babu is making his debut in the romantic entertainer ‘Hrudayam Ekkadunnadi’. All the basic formalities have been completed, and the film is set to hit the screens on March 15th.
V I Anand is the director, and Pavan and Sanjay produce this film jointly on Kriti Media and Hema Creations. Newcomers Sanskriti and Anusha will be paired up opposite Krishna Madhav.
- Pumpkin breaking ceremony held for Mahanati
- When young hero wanted to buy Needi Naadi Oke Katha’s rights
- Prabhas is on this star heroine’s wishlist
- Rajinikanth’s much needed clarification on alliance with BJP
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?