The super cyclone Hudhud is all set to wreak havoc on North coastal Andhra Pradesh and some parts of Telangana. Unprecedented winds, massive power outages and failure of communication facilities have already taken a toll on daily life in the area.
Now the film trade is also set to take a big hit in those areas, with widespread closures of theaters and public places ordered by government officials. With normal day to day life expected to resume only after 48 hours at the minimum, a severe impact will be felt by distributors and exhibitors.
The film industry has been reeling from a series of high profile failures and this latest disaster will only add to the woes of the people involved.
- Short and crisp runtime for Mahanubhavudu
- RGV unperturbed despite arrest warrant
- Memoir penned by ANR to be unveiled soon
- Mahanubhavudu clears censors with no cuts
- Interesting update on Sai Pallavi’s next
Articles that might interest you