Baahubali The Beginning, the first part of the 2-part Baahubali franchise, was a huge success not only in India and the US, but it also impressed many audiences in several European and Asian countries.
Now, the latest buzz is that the second part of the franchise, Baahubali The Conclusion, will be dubbed into various foreign languages like French, German, Chinese and Japanese and have a grand release across Europe and Asia.
Apparently, the film will reportedly be released in as many as 2,500 screens across the world, setting an unprecedented record for any Indian film. This SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus is slated to open in cinemas worldwide on April 28.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019