Baahubali The Beginning, the first part of the 2-part Baahubali franchise, was a huge success not only in India and the US, but it also impressed many audiences in several European and Asian countries.
Now, the latest buzz is that the second part of the franchise, Baahubali The Conclusion, will be dubbed into various foreign languages like French, German, Chinese and Japanese and have a grand release across Europe and Asia.
Apparently, the film will reportedly be released in as many as 2,500 screens across the world, setting an unprecedented record for any Indian film. This SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus is slated to open in cinemas worldwide on April 28.
- Poll : Will Kattappa’s secret of Killing Baahubali effect Baahubali’s outcome?
- Spyder gets a new release date
- Baahubali producer tweets amid leakage rumors
- Saaho makers take evasive action
- Special shows planned for Baahubali
Articles that might interest you