Ace Hollywood director Christopher Nolan, who made the Dark Knight Trilogy is ready with his next film Interstellar, which would be hitting the screens on November 7th. The booking for this film has opened for Prasad’s IMAX, which is the only theater in the country that is playing the movie in that format. Nolan wants everyone to experience his movie in the 70mm IMAX film reel.
The movie has huge expectations due to some great visual graphics and the directorial prowess of Nolan. The movie which has been in the making from quite sometime has been getting some rave reviews from critics in the US. Within minutes of the booking being open in India tickets are being sold out and patrons are eagerly booking for further shows.
- Poll : Which among these films will win the box office race?
- Kamal announces film with Vikram and Akshara Haasan
- Star daughter’s debut film to be dubbed in Telugu
- Suriya’s message to fans abusing female VJs
- Tamil hero’s role revealed in Charan-Boyapati film