Naga Chaitanya’s latest release, ‘Dohchay’, is running successfully all over with increasing collections over the weekend. The actor is currently cherishing yet another success in his career before he moves on to his next film in Chandoo Mondeti’s direction. Even before Chandoo’s film could go on floors, Naga Chaitanya seems to be in talks for yet another film with a crazy combination.
Since yesterday, Akkineni fans and the social media circles are abuzz with the news that Naga Chaitanya will team up with Gautham Menon for his next. Earlier, the duo gave us a memorable film with ‘Ye Maya Chesave’. Interestingly, the film will be produced by popular writer turned producer Kona Venkat.
No official confirmation has been received yet in this regard but fans are highly excited to revisit Chay-Gautham’s association which created magic with ‘Ye Maya Chesave’.
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
- Update on Jai Lava Kusa’s shoot and audio release
Articles that might interest you