Naga Chaitanya’s latest release, ‘Dohchay’, is running successfully all over with increasing collections over the weekend. The actor is currently cherishing yet another success in his career before he moves on to his next film in Chandoo Mondeti’s direction. Even before Chandoo’s film could go on floors, Naga Chaitanya seems to be in talks for yet another film with a crazy combination.
Since yesterday, Akkineni fans and the social media circles are abuzz with the news that Naga Chaitanya will team up with Gautham Menon for his next. Earlier, the duo gave us a memorable film with ‘Ye Maya Chesave’. Interestingly, the film will be produced by popular writer turned producer Kona Venkat.
No official confirmation has been received yet in this regard but fans are highly excited to revisit Chay-Gautham’s association which created magic with ‘Ye Maya Chesave’.
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US
- Rajamouli, Shobu To Address Students At IIM-A
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej