Tamil superstar Suriya is all set to commence shooting for his next film, Singam 3, in the first week of December in Vizag. Popular director Hari, who earlier directed Singam and Singam 2 in the franchise, will be directing the third part as well. Earlier, Devi Sri Prasad, who provided music for the part 1 and 2, was supposed to compose music for the film.
In his latest revelation, leading Tamil music composer Harris Jayaraj confirmed that he will be scoring the tunes for Singam 3, replacing DSP. Harris Jayaraj is hugely popular for his chartbusting numbers in films like Orange, Snehithudu, Cheli, Thuppakki and Ghajini etc. The star composer currently has the Mahesh Babu-AR Murugadoss, Gautham Menon-Jayam Ravi and the Vikram-Nayanthara projects in hand.
- Pawan Kalyan’s urgent press meet, Bunny, Mega heroes attend
- I’ll give the Mother of all Shows: Pawan’s stunning tweets on media
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- Pawan Kalyan Responds To Controversies Surrounding Him