Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej’s latest release, Supreme, turned out to be the biggest hit of his career. The film has collected more than 20 crore share worldwide and established Sai as the most bankable mass hero among the younger generation.
According to the latest update, the film’s producer Dil Raju hrs been flooded with fancy offers from Tamil filmmakers who are trying to acquire Supreme’s Tamil remake rights amidst a stiff competition. Director Anil Ravipudi’s clever mix of entertainment and an emotional plotline have been the unique selling points for the film.
- Hours before release, Baahubali surpasses yet another milestone
- Thaman starts composing for Varun’s next
- First look of AR Rahman’s directorial debut unveiled
- Baahubali 2 Shatters Dangal’s Record!
- Interview : S S Rajamouli – There will be a lot of humour in Baahubali 2
Articles that might interest you