Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej’s latest release, Supreme, turned out to be the biggest hit of his career. The film has collected more than 20 crore share worldwide and established Sai as the most bankable mass hero among the younger generation.
According to the latest update, the film’s producer Dil Raju hrs been flooded with fancy offers from Tamil filmmakers who are trying to acquire Supreme’s Tamil remake rights amidst a stiff competition. Director Anil Ravipudi’s clever mix of entertainment and an emotional plotline have been the unique selling points for the film.
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
- JLK’s 2 days Guntur collections
- Interview : Bobby – No other actor could have pulled off JLK
- JLK’s day 2 Ceded collections
- Star attraction in NTR’s show
Articles that might interest you